In order for your cooler dispenser to maintain proper cleanliness, it must be cleaned at least every six months.
(Print this page
for future reference)
Things you will need:
- Clean Rubber Gloves
- Scrub Brush
- Boiling Water
- Paper Towels
- Scrub Pad
Your water cooler should be cleaned every 3 to 6 months.
IMPORTANT: Once water flows freely and air is removed, you can plug your cooler into a grounded receptacle.
HOW TO CLEAN THE DRIP TRAY
- Unplug the electrical cord. Remove the empty bottle.
- Remove the baffle (if there is one).
- Carefully fill the reservoir with boiling water. Wait 3 minutes.
ALWAYS BE CAREFUL NOT TO SPILL BOILING WATER ON YOURSELF!
- Use rubber gloves and scrub brush (never use steel wool or anything abrasive) to clean reservoir and baffle. Place baffle upside down in reservoir.
- Drain water through spigot. Pour more boiling water in reservoir, then clean spigots, body and handles.
- Drain all water through the spigots.
- Rinse, dry and replace the baffle and plastic top.
- Place full bottle of water on top.
- If you have a hot water dispenser, remove the air from the tank by opening the hot spigot until water flows freely. Plug in the unit and allow a few minutes for the water in your dispenser to heat up or cool down.
- Enjoy your Monadnock Mountain Spring Water!
The drip tray catches occasional spills and should be emptied and cleaned monthly. To do so, remove the drip tray, clean it with mild soap and water, then rinse and dry it thoroughly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF BOTTLES
- The polycarbonate bottles are lightweight, durable and shatterproof.
- Even though the bottles are shatterproof, if they are dropped, small cracks can develop that can cause leaks.
- When changing bottles, wash your hands then wipe off the top of the cooler and neck of the bottle with a clean, damp paper towel.
- Please don't put adhesive tape or stick-on notes on your bottles.
- Never use these bottles to store foreign objects or liquids (e.g., gasoline, paint or chemicals).
- Storing the bottles in a cool, clean place, away from direct sunlight, is best for the bottles and the water.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us
toll-free at: 1 800 331-PURE (7873), fax us at: 1 603 654-5306
or e-mail us at: .